Monday, June 6, 2016

Is it Right?

To Bury the victim
And Watch from Afar
Nobody Nobody even reads
For everyone is 
Too Ashamed to talk
About Mental Illness
We are only Allowed to be happy
Isn't it Better to be Honest
To farm Our Brothers
And Sisters
as Guinea Pigs
Everyone is Ashamed to even Comment
What is going on??????
When I am Dust
I am your Equal
For What difference
Is there between Humans
We all wake to enjoy the Day
No matter what
Creed or Colour
Or State of Health
Shouldn't We all enjoy this Earth?
Upon this Earth
I have only
Ever Known
Shame
For being 
Born to Mental Illness
to Live with Mental Illness
And to Die
With Mental Illness
If you respected what was Right
In the first place
I would not be left
Mindless at an Early Age
This is How We must NOT treat Our Fellows
I BELIEVE
+
+
+

No comments:

Post a Comment