Monday, June 6, 2016

Hypocrisy

The Psychiatric Nurses work, by far, the hardest, and get much less credit than the Psychiatrists that they work for.  But they say that they are working for the patient whilst firmly remaining the Pets of the Psychiatrists.  I suppose if they challenged the Psychiatrist they would lose their jobs.  It's REALITY I suppose.  No matter how sick you get on the Psychiatric Medicines they will put it down to anything other than their "Blessed Virginal Drugs".  I suppose if you are prepared to support such hypocrisy you don't deserve to get paid too well for it.

Put the Psychiatrist on my Income for a month and me on His Income and I might be recommending Antidepressants for the Psychiatrist.  We are all such HYPOCRITES it makes me laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment