Tuesday, July 19, 2016

For What is Reason if We can't Admit that We were all Wrong

Dear God
I hope you forgive what I am Saying
That only in a Society
Where We do not Spare those
Left to living Abuse
If We do not Structure
A Paternal and Maternal Wing
Around the Mad within Our Societies
The Living Ghosts
Those let to live in families of Abuse
If I don't Speak Out
Who will
For to do so in itself is Mad
The "Bigger Picture"
Must be a BOLD
HOMEOPATHIC
Equation
I could once play the Piano
Almost to the Standard of Beethoven
I could once write Poetry
I won an Award with
"Bang Bang America for not Honouring Kyoto"
And now I have had Olanzepine
For Twelve whole Years
One year for each Disciple
Why should I not have the Right
To Death with Dignity
Rather than live in
TERROR
Of a Cruel Society
Olanzepine
Is not a Good Drug
It makes you forget where
Your Chewing Gum was
Your Train of Thought
Eventually you sit
Like Mad Monkies
Either Smoking
Or Thumb Sucking
Quibbling Wrecks
That have nothing left to Contribute
But be as but a Burden
On Society
The Stigma runs around my blood
Like Demons from Ancient time.........
We cannot Lie about the Truth
And the Truth is
That to accept the Mentally Ill
In Our Society
We must Stream our Children through
Into Adulthood
Into Positive Channels
Not just Channels of Abuse
Don't Punch or Straightjacket
just Drug them
And they will stay quiet and manageable
But leave their Humanity to Rot
As if in a Grave
That is how we cannot treat Our fellows
In a 21st Century
I beg now
On bended Knees
to John Key
And Bill English
And President Putin
And Who's that FUCKING BASTARD from America
How Dare he shut out the Mexicans
Like they are animals that deserve a Cage
Perhaps I will Stand and ask Donald Trump
to shoot me
For he is so Barbaric and Ageist
I would hope for that America
Cannot be overtaken
By Backward thinking
I shall not live perhaps
To Kiss the Statue of Liberty
But forward thinking Blessed America
Cannot go Backward
I still back Obama
And I he backs Hillary
Then So do I
We must go forward not back
Sexism, Racism and Prejudice
Is not the Answer
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment