Thursday, October 22, 2009

So as to Not Euthanaise

I need a Doctor
A Psychiatrist
A Lover
An Accountant
A Lawyer
A Solicitor
A Dentist
And a Credit Card
So that I could adopt
A Girly Philosophy
Like Paris
Or Barbie
I don't want to be a Toy
But Please
If I cannot Defend Myself
Defend Me
I definitely need a Good Psychiatric Nurse
And the Mentor
Of a White Witch
And a Minister of Religion
To Bless
Me


Well don't know what I was mumbling on about
Being Mentally Ill is One thing
Co-existing in a Hostile Community
Is quite another
When One is Young
One is Vulnerable
We must Assist
Those that have fallen
Off the Cliff
If We do not want
People to Become
Burdens to Society
They need to be
Groomed for Employment
And Placement
Within the Community
That is the only
Humane
Way of Dealing with Mental Illness
The Present Charade
Is left Wanting

No comments:

Post a Comment